DigiSign 2012 Visitors Promotion Campaign:
A dedicated international and regional marketing campaign using the key industry publications, street signage, targeted visitor mail outs, newsletters, website and press-conferences will be launched to advertise the event.
DIGI SIGN AFRICA 2012 will be promoted to trade visitors throughout the region including: Egypt, Sudan, Libya, Tunisia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates and Yemen through the following means.
- 30,000 complimentary visitor tickets and 10,000 VIP tickets will be mailed directly to trade visitors from the MENA region.
- Pre-show and Post show coverage in the official trade journals for DIGI SIGN AFRICA 2012.
- Editorials and advertisements in local, regional and international trade magazines to promote DIGI SIGN AFRICA 2012.
- Editorials and advertisements in Egypt’s and MENA key newspapers to promote DIGI SIGN AFRICA 2012.
- Posters and billboard advertising in Cairo’s main streets up to the event.
- Pre show press conference.
- DIGI SIGN AFRICA 2012 show updates mailed directly to potential visitors and delegates.
- Regional Trade show visits.